Sunday, January 24, 2010

its over

The season has ended for our dear Vikings. I watched every agonizing moment of the game and the verdict is in. Sudden death overtime did not help the Vikes as the Saints scored the final points needed to win the championship game with a field goal.

I now know there's a reason why I never watch football. I can't handle the intensity. It's too much for me. I was throwing pillows at the TV, screaming, rolling around on the floor in agony... I know. If you think that's bad, you should see me at a live volley-ball game. Of course, there I am obligated to control myself.

Well, I've had enough of this already. Time for bed. Good job, Vikings. Good job, Favre (even though the stupid Saints were unnecessarily brutal to you). I'm hanging up my purple and gold... until next year.

2 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Now you know how we sucky Jaguars feel.

Sorry Katie.

Autumn said...

Lol @ throwing pillows at the tv. That's adorable!!!!! I wish I'd seen the game, everyone on facebook was going NUTS. It was very entertaining.

~Autumn

Related Posts with Thumbnails