Saturday, January 16, 2010

six word saturday

Here's my six words for the day...

My last day in Puerto Rico...

and

Congratulate me! Today's my 100th post!

Unfortunately it's 2:15 am in Puerto Rico and I don't have anything especially profound to say for my 100th. I'm kind of sad about this. I'm definitely going to make up for it, though, at my 1 year anniversary, which will be in May, I think.

Well, it is way, way past my bedtime and I'm ready to be in dream land. Thanks for being with me through 100 posts, whether you've been there from day one, or you're just stopping by for the first time today.

Share your words! Click the linky pic!


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Congrats! It's a big milestone - many many new bloggers never reach it.

Becca said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I want to visit Puerto Rico some day :)

Mari Mansourian said...

wow, my first visit here and your 100, congrats :)

Dr.John said...

100th post ,last day , odd combo
A six word response from the
Fortress.

Mae Rae said...

hope you enjoyed your trip!

Call Me Cate said...

I've never been to Puerto Rico but I'd sure like to go! Congrats on #100. And thanks for playing 6WS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails