Sunday, January 17, 2010

back to reality

Ugh.

Two pairs of socks. Furry slippers. Sweats. Hoodie.

I'm definitely back in Minnesota. Man, a whole beautiful week in Puerto Rico now seems like a dream. It's funny how vacation can seem like a brief pause in reality. I wish I could go back to--

Sandals. Capri pants. Tank tops. Sun glasses. Bare feet!

I love warm weather. I really do. And something weird has been happening lately. People, even perfect strangers, tell me that I could go anywhere; do anything. Sometimes I feel like it's a sign. It's time to move on. I have a (semi)plan for that, too, though. I can't divulge this though, yet. But stay tuned. As the picture becomes clearer, I'll let you know. :D

For now I'll bundle up under my 10 fuzzy blankets and see what happens.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails