Saturday, January 23, 2010

i told him!


So here's another story of a jerk who hit on me at work. I was having a kind of loser day and so when Mr. Jerk Face came in and hit on me again after I told him no, I let him have it.

See, last time he hit on me, he asked if he could take me out some time. I reminded him that he was married, but he told me he used to be married. I actually didn't believe him, but I just threw him my standard answer of, "I don't go out with people who work here."

So come to find out he is married and his wife is my friends' cousin. But I thought that would be the end of him.

I thought wrong. He came in to the office the other day and asked me if I had though about what he said. I scoffed back, "No." I couldn't believe he had the guts to still make advances toward me. But I couldn't just leave it at that, "You are married. And your wife is my friends' cousin." I named my friends. "And I still won't date people from work. So was there anything else you needed?"

You know, after that I wouldn't come back, but he's a moron, so I'm sure I'll see him again. Maybe these things happen to girls all the time and I'm making a big deal of it. There are jerks everywhere, but I think I need to get out of this job. I'm starting to despise people, and that's never a good place to be. Anybody have any leads or connections for a new job? Especially you, Alix, in sunny, warm, beautiful Florida. No pressure, or anything, though.

4 comments:

Ebony said...

wow. that guy is a major loser. i wish i had some leads for you. good job on keeping it real with him. if he approaches you again, have a can of mace ready.

Autumn said...

I'm looking too, no leads here. SC has NO JOBS right now. Its crap. Seriously. Speaking of crap, wtf @ your coworker!! What a jerk. IF he does come back and make advances again ask him if you need to call his wife to get him off your back, then pick up the phone like you're actually going to do it. Hopefully he gets the hint that time.

~Autumn

Mae Rae said...

ick and ick. WTH is this guy thinking?

Raine said...

good for you! what a douche!

Related Posts with Thumbnails