Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i did it!

So I have two major things to report in this post (yes, this is the second post of the day, sorry)


First--I have met a major life goal! I have 20 followers to this blog! Ok, ok, so maybe that doesn't qualify as a major life goal, but I'm still pretty stoked about it. So thanks, Amber. And if you've been following me forever, I'm sorry. Ha ha! Just kidding. All you who have stuck it out with me are the best! I've really enjoyed getting to know you through your blogs and getting your encouragement, luuuuv, and generally good feelings on what would otherwise be my sad-sack diary (written on paper, no less. gasp!). I'm glad for all you who have read my heart, stuck in my corner through the craptacular days, and patted me on the back in the rockin' awesome ones! You're the bomb-diggity (that's what my mom says, along with "whatev" lol).


Second--I started a sister blog to this one. It's called rooftop harmonies and it will contain only poetry. I really have to give Ebony the credit for inspiring this one, even though I'm sure she didn't know it. I have loved to write poetry for years and I have notebooks full of it, but I haven't posted much in this blog and I've kind of laid off on the poems. But when I saw Ebony's kid poetry site, it reminded me how much I love to write poems. Hence the new blog. Go check it out at www.rooftopharmonies.blogspot.com And no, Ebony did not ask me to promote her new site. I just thought it rocked, so there!



1 comment:

Autumn said...

Yay poetry!! Yay 20 readers!!! I've thought about starting my own poetry blog but that's just one more project I don't have time for right now. As they come I write them up or blog them up, whichever floats my boat at the time.

Congrats on getting readers more love to spread around!!

~Autumn

Related Posts with Thumbnails