Saturday, June 6, 2009

rain, rain

So here I am, sitting on the loveseat in our front living room, just wasting my time... It's Saturday and I can do that, right? But, if you've read my other posts, you know how hard Saturdays can be sometimes. The worst thing is being alone all day, and I am again today. 

Well, I guess this morning hasn't been a complete waste. I woke up around 9:30 and brushed my teeth. I didn't even put my contacts on, but instead decided to spend some time with my best friend (this computer, lol). Anyway, I have been trying to find, on the mavelous world wide web, a niche just perfect for my life. Result: about 130,000,000. How am I supposed to know when I am given so many answers?? Grrrr... I guess google does not have the answers to all of life's questions. Unfortunately.

It's freezing outside and it has been raining all day and all night last night. I guess that's good, because we need rain, but it doesn't do much for my Saturday plans (snickers... what plans??). Well, if I did have plans, I would have not liked this rain, so... yeah! And, just to be honest, I'm not a huge fan even though I don't have plans. Despite all my complaining about this nasty weather, I have not moved my lazy butt from its place on the couch to even so much as close the wide-0pen windows. I have not turned on the light in this room (I'm going green) even though it's quite dark in here. I have also not even showered today! YUCK! 

Well, this post was about as productive as my morning, over-all. And since it is almost noon, and I have yet to even change out of my sweats, I think I will remove myself from my perch on the loveseat and get started with this day. I'll be back later, so don't worry (Mom, since you are the only one who reads this). I'm going to write a little introduction to myself later. Oh, I know, you are on the edge of your seats (or seat, more accurately). 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh, I love a rainy day. Rain, rain all day. Dark sky, leaves blowing, rain slashing. Love it, love it.

I wish you could love it like I do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails