Friday, October 23, 2009

six word saturday

So it's 6ws again. Unfortunately I have pretty much only one thing on my mind right now... I guess I'll just go ahead and get it off my chest!

It hurts to know you lied.

and a freebee!

You get cut off. It happens!

The second one refers to me cutting a guy off today and him actually following me to a gas station, pulling up next to my car, pounding on my winding and cussing me out. I'm not going to lie. Of all the days in this whole year, I have only been so mad about 2 other times as I was today. Things just didn't go that well (please refer to first 6 words)... This implies that upon hearing said madman cuss me out for cutting him off, I flipped and answered in like manner.

As Pretty Roomie put it, "I lost my Christianity." (Not that either of us believe you can actually lose your Christianity. It's really a false implication on our part, but that's an issue for another post.) Anyway, the phrase simply means that I didn't at all act like a Christian should.

For that, I am sorry. But I'm not going to lie. After today and yesterday, it was a little stress relieving. It did kinda freak me out to have some old guy going postal on me though. There was a nice man at the gas station who told him to leave. When Psycho-Man started cussing at him, he just responded "Hey, I'm making sure a woman is ok." I like chivalry. It's classic. Never goes out of style. It was, however, updated my my sailor-like blue slur today. I'm sure that guy wasn't sure he was protecting a woman after he heard my speech...

Anyway, that's my 6ws, plus a little commentary. But on the bright side, I think my life's looking up from here. I'll make good decisions from now on. It's a hard lesson to learn, but you have to remember that very few people can be trusted.


5 comments:

Caroline said...

Great Post !!!
Caroline

monica said...

Wow, I can't believe people these days.

quilly said...

Okay, I was supposed to get dressed and take Amoeba to his lab, but here I sit in my jammies reading post after post after Post-it® on your blog! Very real and engaging. I will be back!

We all lose our Christian spirit from time to time. Thank God for grace! (literally & figuratively)

Dr.John said...

Try harder to tell the truth

Call Me Cate said...

Glad better things seem to be ahead. I've also been VERY upset by driving things. It's hard not to be sometimes. Scary.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails