Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sad tuesday

I guess Totally Awkward Tuesdays are over. Sniff, sniff... I'm really sad about that, because my life hasn't stopped being awkward! I need to vent some of these embarrassing moments in hopes that they won't repeat themselves! Anyway, Tova apparently doesn't have anything at all to say anymore, which is quite sad, because I read her blog religiously. I hope she is ok. Has anyone heard from Tova?

I am house-sitting this week, which I must is really much more boring than I thought it would be. I've been cleaning all evening (my friend is notoriously pack-rattish) and the house still doesn't really look that much better. Also I am all alone, which is pretty boring. The good thing is that the house is in the same town as my job! Thus, I will not have to commute at all this week.

That last point is important, because I recently added up all of my spending for the month. It was out of control, to say the least. I'm not really sure what to do about this, except for not spend anymore money. Maybe if I just stop purchasing unnecessary things, I'll have hundreds more dollars every month.

Well, this post has reached a new level of boring, so I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead. I'll try to post my Free Confession Friday now. It refused to work on Friday or Saturday...

2 comments:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

I'm sad about Totally Awkward Tuesdays being over too...
if you want to share an awkward story from your past, you're invited to do so in my blog, the only condition is that the year is the same we are travelling back to...

Raine said...

I, too, am sad about Tova's departure. I felt like I was running out of awkwardness already though, so maybe it was for the best :-/

Related Posts with Thumbnails