Tuesday, July 28, 2009

runner? er, ahem, runner. hungry runner!



I just went running. I used to run when I was a boxer, and I never liked it. I still don't like it. I have a total love-hate relationship with running... I'm pretty good at it, but I hate running. Ok, well maybe hate is a little strong, but I am certainly not a big fan. I am proud to say, that after not running even once since last year, I was still able to go 1.2 miles without stopping. It may have taken me about 15 minutes, but whatever.

Lately I have been hungry a lot. That has nothing to do with running, but as I am writing, I can't think of anything but eating. I'm trying to write about excersize, and all I can think of is food! Maybe I should make something to eat...

My appetite is as moody as any PMSy woman. Some weeks I hardly eat. There have been days when I don't put some food into my body for the first time until 3pm. Other weeks I eat without end. Some days I can eat 5 full meals within 18 hours! Not to mention the cravings. If I ever get pregnant, I'm going to be out of control. When I had my nose remade (boxing is great for the ol' honker! If you want to look like a porcelain doll that's fallen on her face.) I ate all sorts of awful things. First, let me say that I couldn't taste a blessed thing! Second, I only craved textures and not flavors. This led me to heat up potato salad (probably not a good idea, with the mayo, and all), melt cheese on top of canned peaches, and all sorts of other weirdness. I can only hope I will someday have a very patient husband (if it is that I ever have a husband. I've kind of given up on that one).

Well, this is definately a boring post. Like I said, the other day I had tons of things to write about... while I was at work. Now I can't remember any of them. Oh well, hopefully something interesting will soon happen to me. And by interesting, I mean like funny or exciting, not tragic or awful.

1 comment:

miSz tUna said...

You were a boxer? Interesting. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails