Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OMG...

So guess what? I have a...

date tomorrow... Yes, I am whispering again. I know, it's hard to hear me, but I don't want to break the spell!

Ok, you can change your browser font back to a normal size. I've stopped whispering. But don't worry. I'll let you know how everything went.

And on another note all together...
Happy Veteran's Day to all! God bless all those who have served, are serving, and will serve--Grandpa (I'll never forget you and I'll always love you, even though you're gone), Uncle D, Baby Brother (you're the best, very strong, and they'll make you even stronger), Cuz, Natty and Hubby (baby girl, I'm praying for you while they kick your butt out there at basic!). I love you all.

1 comment:

Boozy Tooth said...

Rock that date sistah. And stop whispering. Shout it!

Have a fun wonderful time. Come back with delicious details. This will probably become a habit, so get used to it. I'm proud of you. Enjoy!

I send my love and thanks to your family and friends in the military as well. THANK YOU for your service.

Related Posts with Thumbnails