Tuesday, September 22, 2009

mmm-mmm-memories!

gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar!


lick, lick, crack! how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?


hold the pickles, hold the lettuce. special orders don't upset us. all we ask is that you let us serve it your way!


can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street?


pound puppies

skip-it

just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go dooown, the medicine go down...


care bears


strawberry shortcake


teenage mutant ninja turtles


I'm sitting here smiling because these are all good memories for me. Things I remember from childhood... there are more, like the Wizard of Oz and Little Mermaid. :D

Share your favorite childhood toys and programs with pictures then let me know you posted it on your blog and we can all reminisce together.

Oh, and in some completely unrelated news, can anybody tell me how to get one of those thingers (RSS feed reader or something like that) so that I don't have to go around clicking on everybody's links in order to see their pages? THANKS!!

2 comments:

la aventurista said...

reader.google.com -- it'll change your life, I swear. Love your favorite things!

Raine said...

Ahh... those are some of my favorites as well Ill think of a good list and get back to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails