Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm an auntie!!!



So, I have been slow on the post lately, but partially because my nephew, whom I will now refer to as "Angel Baby" and maybe I will later come up with a better name, was born. He was a 9-11 baby, but we will not hold that against him. Maybe it was a bad day before, but now it's a good one, too.

His poor mother spendt days waiting for him to come, walking up and down stairs, and being turned out of the hospital 3 times (after the third time, her water broke as they walked in the door to return home)! But all is well with Angel Baby and SIL and even my older brother. (Although he is very possesive with the baby. Gosh, Daddy, give someone else a turn to hold him!) The child was apparently very comfortable in his former surroundings, since her labor lasted more than 2 days dilated 5 cm or more... He even came out holding on to his umbelical cord, as if to say "NOOOO, I don't want to come out!!!"
Anyway, he is the most adorable creature ever (until my children are born, of course) and I am thrilled to be an auntie. I don't know what else to say. I love that little guy!

You have stories about nephews or neices? Post 'em in the comments!
Related Posts with Thumbnails