Sunday, January 9, 2011

hmmm...

When it's between your head and your heart, what do you choose? I once heard a quote that was something like this, "Don't follow your heart, lead your heart." Sounds like a good idea to me. But what if your heart doesn't want to be led? What if your heart is a quivering baby off in a corner somewhere who just wants to stay there and be safe? What if your heart had all these expectations that were so not part of reality, so now it's just disillusioned? So maybe I should just follow my head and forget about my heart completely. I'm pretty sure I know a good thing when I see it. Why do we have to have feelings anyway? They are a pain! I am not impressed with emotions. There, I said it. Unfortunately, I have spent so much time trying to convince myself that I don't have any emotions, cuz they got all messed up with all of my lovely exes.

Hmmmm... do you think I could have both?

1 comment:

Raine said...

I wish I knew, love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails