Friday, December 4, 2009

dreams of flying


Well, so far nothing has happened. I facebooked him last week and we had a short convo going on, but then it just dropped off and he never responded. That was last Wednesday. And like they say on He's Just Not That Into You, if he likes you, he will make it happen. The rest is up to you (the girl). And although, at first, he said he wanted to spend more time with me (seemed like he was interested) he hasn't really shown any interest lately, so I guess I'll just let it go.

My mom keeps saying that "at least this is encouraging for me." But I'm not really sure that I'm encouraged. In a way, I'm kind of relieved that he doesn't seem to be interested, because I'm so afraid to get into another relationship. On the other hand, I'm really sad about still being single. I want so much to have somebody who loves me, wants to be with me, thinks I'm beautiful, and wants to have a family with me. I can't even imagine that ever being true. It's almost like dreaming of flying.

So I don't really know what else to say. At least he looked my way for a moment, but I'm not sure I'm encouraged by that. I saw the Ex today and my eyes danced when they met his because, in my heart, I was laughing at him. I'm free. I'm the lucky one. And that is encouraging to me!

2 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Regarding your ex... sounds to me like you are already flying, so what's so hard about dreaming you can?

Katie, you only want what we all want. Please don't be discouraged. It is going to happen and you will have everything your heart desires. It just will happen in God's time. His watch isn't always synced up with our own, but that doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Have faith my pretty young friend, have faith.

D'Mama said...

Keep doing what's right and the rest will happen in the right time and someday you will look back and see the hand of God leading. When life gets me down I just start thanking the Lord for all the good I have... my health, a warm home, a running car, a good job, people who love me, a safe environment, food, and my salvation. Then I am not sad anymore. Enjoy life and choose to be happy. No one makes you happy it comes from within... I know and am still learning that. Love you, D'Mama

Related Posts with Thumbnails