Friday, April 22, 2011

moody mcmoodster

The jury's not out on this one--I'm moody today. I'm not really sure why either (unless it has something to do with those three letters P, M, and S). It could be the afore-mentioned or it could be the gloomy weather or it could just be the fact that I have to work until 7 when my mom's surprise birthday party starts at 7. Maybe it's all of the above. Anyway, I'm moody, I'm gloomy, I'm a regular ole' Eeyore today. Maybe I'm even an Oscar the Grouch... And to be more gloomy, I'm not sure anybody even reads this anyway. It's been so long since I was in the loop with my blog and my blogging buddies, I hardly create any traffic for them and hardly get any back. It also doesn't help that most of my blogging buddies have done the exact thing I did--burn out on blogging. For some reason or another, blogging just got to be too much. My creativity was drained and I was left without an interesting thing to say, besides me griping, which, as you can clearly see right now, is not all that interesting.

It's not that I don't have anything to say; it's just that sometimes what's in my heart and mind isn't really all that interesting. Or worse, it isn't something I'm ready to spill... Maybe that doesn't sound like a bad thing, but it is for me. See, writing is my outlet. Without it, I get all bottled up inside. It's just that, I'm not ready to face my fears, insecurities, faults etc and slap 'em out in print. But you have to admit, that's a pretty bold thing for anybody to do. It's not easy to put yourself out there like that. Maybe that's why I don't have a man...

Anyway... I just thought I'd drop a grouchy bomb on ya'lls (if you're even there) and I'll tack on a big "sorry-for-not-visiting-any-other-blogs" on to that as well. haha. I hope your day is better than mine.

1 comment:

Raine said...

I always read your blogs <3

Even if a little late

Related Posts with Thumbnails