Thursday, March 11, 2010

three things thursday

So here's another Three Things Thursday. If you want, leave your three things in the comments. Today's subject:

Three movies that I loved as a child
  1. Peter Pan. Couldn't live without it... I'm actually not talking about the cartoon one, either (I really liked that one, too, though). My aunt had a tape of the play, with some female character playing Peter. When I got older, though, I thought a female Peter was just creepy and it became my least favorite version. You know, I really liked every version of Peter Pan that I ever saw... Good story!
  2. The Rescuers. I rented this movie every time I had the opportunity. Consequently, back in those days we barely owned a tv. We had to rent a VCR, too. Usually neither the VCR nor the tape was in great condition. Anyway, back to The Rescuers... they rocked! Poor Penny! That stinkin' evil lady was awful and scary, not to mention those crocodiles! They were the worst villains evah!
  3. Aladdin. My baby bro and I watched that VHS countless times. No really. I believe there were days when we even watched it more than once. heh heh.... Arabian niiiiiiights are hot like Arabian daaaaaaays!!!
So I just thought of something I always did when watching a movie with Baby Bro. After watching all the previews, a screen would pop up saying, "Feature Presentation." Baby Bro was quite excitable as a little kid, so I would turn to him, grab him by the shoulders and shout, "Feature presentation, Baby Bro!! It's starting! I'm so excited!" And possibly jump up and down or body slam him into the couch. hahaha... Good memories. Aw, BB is turning 19 this month and I can't believe he's not a little guy anymore. Kinda sad...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails